The names Kroeker. I'm your radio boyfriend from 10-3 and I find these radio bio things very awkward to write. So I'm just going to give you
10 random facts about myself that you probably would never know about
1. When 'Callin Batton Rouge' is played anywhere I will yell out the chorus. No ifs, ands or buts.
2. I make the best grilled cheese sandwich you'll ever eat. There's no joke here, that's just fact
3. My goal in life is to one day have the mullet-mustache combo that Alan Jackson has.
4. People have known to stop hanging out with me because of my farmer tan. On a scale of 1-10, it's a solid 9.5
5. My front two teeth are fake. I tell girls that it's from a hockey fight to seem tough, but really I just fell super hard on a boat trailer
6. I can recite every single word to the movies 'Baseketball' and 'Night at the Roxbury'
7. Even though I seem like a big goof, I love to write stories, poetry and anything really. Writings kind of my thing
8. I hold the British Columbia Football Conference record for most thrown pick 6's in a single season. I threw 6 in 8 games...I was pretty bad
9. I didn't cry at the end of Marlee and Me...Don't get me wrong, I was close. But I held it back
10. I'm fairly good at the game 'Techmo Bowl'. If you want to challenge me, name the time and the place.